Terratech has over 20 years in the metal building industry. We thoroughly understand the uses and capabilities of pre-engineered building systems, and are ready to work within your budget to erect an appealing structure that will stand the test of time.
Pre-engineered buildings are used in a wide variety of applications, including manufacturing, warehousing, offices, retail, transportation, and mining. When you erect a metal building, you have the benefit of cost efficiency, design flexibility, and on-time construction. Your benefits continue with nominal maintenance requirements. As your business grows, or your needs change, the building is relatively easy to expand and update.
During the design the manufacturer optimizes the building design, and reduces the weight of the steel, this can save as much as 40% compared to conventional steel buildings. The cost of Steel is 30 % lower than in 1984, including the effects of inflation.
Pre-engineered buildings are
- Cost effective, taking an average of 1/3 less time to erect compared with other types of construction.
- Open, clear span and allow the interior flexibility needed in many applications.
- Strong, extremely large loads can be designed into the building, such as cranes, mezzanines, and other collateral loading.
- Flexible, almost any shape and size of building, with variable eave heights, lengths, widths and cladding possibilities. There is a wide variety of attractive choices for trims and cladding.
- Water Tight, exterior claddings provide excellent water and moisture protection, and are more resistant to corrosion and decay than other building materials. Standing seam roof systems can last upwards of 30 years without any significant maintenance.
- Made of steel and non-combustible.
- Economical, a variety of insulation systems are available, including fiber glass metal building insulation, and insulated “sandwich panels” that ensure the building is well insulated and cost effective to heat.
- Easily designed to allow future additions and expansions, as required.